We’re excited to start a new monthly post featuring 5 new products we are currently loving! Take a look at our August favs!
- Whole Culture – Why we love them: Whole Culture is an online clothing retailer who donates 15% of their net profits to animal rescue organizations. Almost all of the clothing are made in Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP) certified factories. With the big shift to going straw-less across restaurants, cafes and especially Starbucks, the Skip a Straw Save A Turtle tank top is our current favorite! You can’t go wrong with all the fun pieces and giving money to a great cause.
2. Supergoop’s Defense Refresh Setting Mist SPF 50 – Why we love it: This product is a game changer! It’s not only a setting spray for your makeup, but contains SPF to keep you UV protected. The setting mist has a light mint and rosemary scent, goes on easy and lasts all day. You simply spray it over your already made-up or bare face. It’s sooo easy and hassle-free. Supergoop is all about SPF and have a variety of products for you face and body. Another huge benefit of Supergoop is that all their products are clean; think oxybenzone, paraben and sulfate free, and they have the Clean at Sephora badge. There’s even a travel size one for when you’re on-the-go!
3. The Four by Four Diet – Why we love it: Celebrity trainer Erin Oprea makes her 4 x 4 diet and fitness model easy to follow and stick to in her book. Limiting sodium, alcohol, sugar and being conscious of your carbo intake, along with tabata style training, makes her the go-to trainer for country music stars such as Carrie Underwood (have you seen her legs?!), Maren Morris, Kelsea Ballerini, Carly Pearce, Jana Kramer and Lauren Alaina, just to name a few. Erin even provides dozens of recipes and workouts, making this a great read for anyone who’s interested in getting healthier, learning more about how your food choices affect your body and changing up your workout routines. Favorite part – the workouts vary in difficulty so you can progress as you want.
4. Steve Madden’s Boom Hiker Boot – I scooped these boots up at the Nordstrom Sale, and can’t wait to wear them around all fall! My style tends to be simple with a feminine flair, and these boots will help to add a sassy touch. They are so comfortable to wear, and they will be my go-tos for my upcoming fall European trip!
- Blue Light Glasses – Why we love them: These glasses minimize blue light exposure to your eyes commonly from computer, phone, and tablet screens. The blue tint helps to decrease the light directly hitting your eyes and perfect for anyone who spends a lot of time in front of a screen, whether for work or scrolling through those social media feeds for fun. They reduce eye strain, tension headaches at the end of a long workday, help you fall asleep faster and help protect your vision in the long run. I don’t wear contacts or glasses so I love that that these are prescription free! I’ve already gotten a few colleagues hooked on these glasses!